Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The first post...

Welcome to Pk in the UK! My first attempt at blogging.

My colleague Steve (aka BrisBitch, since he's from Brisbane...) has taught me how to do it, and now I'm typing away furiously (before my Open for Inspection at 6.00pm) while he and Corey (aka Good 'Ol Country Boy, since he's from up bush at Mildura) are sitting in front of me sucking down a quick beer after work.

Cheers fellas...

Two days to go here at my current job, which will see the end of fourteen years of service here. Nervous, excited, sad, exhilarated - all at once. I'm any therapists dream.

Anyway, this is just a kick-start before I leave to make sure I'm doing it right. The posts will get better, that's a promise...

2 comments:

COREY said...

WTF! I am still called Good Ol Country Boy! bummer.

Steven said...

Would you prefer BrizBitch?